PARTS & SERVICE ADVISOR
PARTS & SERVICE ADVISOR
Posted on April 12, 2022
Haley Dodge is growing!! We are hiring NOW!!
This position is located on the Sunshine Coast in Gibsons, B.C.
Why live in the city when you can live on the ocean and make more money?! Opportunity to make up to $80,000 per year.
The Service Advisor is a professional and customer-orientated individual with excellent communication skills, as well as extensive automotive knowledge. This is a full-time position that requires someone who is dedicated and can provide an exceptional experience to our customers at all times.
The main responsibilities include assisting customers with their inquiries, writing work orders, checking in customer vehicles and ensuring timely deliveries of the correct parts. Reporting directly to the Fixed Operations Manager, the Service Advisor will work across all departments to ensure organization, efficiency and customer satisfaction in the Parts and Service Department.
- Managing orders and inquires through face-to-face interactions, over the phone, internet and by email.
- Ensure every customer interaction is memorable and positive.
- Solve customer concerns in a professional manner.
- Explain all service options to customers including time and cost estimates.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Check in customer vehicles, perform a walk around inspection and write the appropriate work order.
- Develop as many solution methods as possible, attempting to keep costs low.
- Receive payments from customers (cash and credit/debit) and provide labor estimates when necessary.
- Assist in routine inventory counts and restocking.
- Source and place accurate parts orders for customers and technicians.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction including handling elevated customer issues until resolution.
- Maintain detailed records of delivery pick-ups.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned or modified as necessary throughout the course of your employment.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Independence and self-motivation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Valid class 5 driver's license and clean driving record
- Desire to be successful--motivation to be the best
- Above average computer and organizational skills
What we are offering:
- Potential to earn up to $80,000 per year
- Health and dental benefits
Position is located in Gibsons on the Sunshine Coast! Come and live on the ocean surrounded by mountains and lakes. Immerse yourself in a community that supports its locals and local businesses. You won't regret it!
If you think you are the person that we need, please email us your resume and cover letter.