Haley RV is growing!! - We are Hiring Now!!
With the addition of our RV we are looking to add another full time RV Technician to our team. This position requires someone who is dedicated to providing the highest level of workmanship for each and every one of our customers. The Licensed RV Technician is an important component to our new Service Department by maintaining, repairing and diagnosing customer concerns with their trailer/5th wheel or motorhome. The RV Technician will perform repairs to the manufacturer set guidelines as well as ensuring our customers expectations are exceeded on every occasion.
- keeping current with factory technical bulletins
- installation of accessories on RVs
- performing pre-delivery inspections
- reading and writing repair orders
- repair and maintenance of propane and electric appliances such as furnaces, refrigerators, water heaters, ranges, and air conditioners
- repairs to fiberglass, body and structural components
- installation, repairs, replacement, and maintenance of roofs, sliding windows, doors, vents, awnings, floor coverings, cabinets, counters, plumbing systems, electrical systems, propane systems, batteries, etc.
- computer operation and diagnostics
- participate in employer funded manufacturer training and provincial gas certification
- is driven, reliable and works well in a shop environment
- assist in mentoring RV technician trainees
- comprehend and comply with federal, provincial and local waste regulations.
- Red Seal/or equivalent is an asset but not required
- Gas Certification
- Automotive experience (oil change)
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills, and ability to communicate clearly and effectively
--We offer above average wages – moving allowance or rental subsidy -- benefits after 3 months -- an amazing balance of work and home life-a beautiful part of B.C to live and raise a family-New facility to be built....and much much more to come....
Thank you to everyone who applies, I look forward to chatting with you all in the near future.