Are you looking for a more relaxed lifestyle away from the hustle of the City? Then come live, work, and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast of British Columbia!
We are located in the charming town of Gibsons, the gateway to the Sunshine Coast. As a coastal community on the straight of Georgia, there are no lack of recreational activities. Whether it’s paddleboarding during the summer, or skiing and fishing during the fall and winter, we have you covered!
- Keeping current with factory technical bulletins
- Installation of accessories on RVs
- Performing pre-delivery inspections
- Reading and writing repair orders
- Troubleshooting customer issues
- Repair and maintenance of propane and electric appliances such as furnaces, refrigerators, water heaters, ranges, and air conditioners
- Repairs to fiberglass, body and structural components
- Installation, repairs, replacement, and maintenance of roofs, sliding windows, doors, vents, awnings, floor coverings, cabinets, counters, plumbing systems, electrical systems, propane systems, and batteries.
- Computer operation and diagnostics
- Driven, reliable and works well in a shop environment
- Assists with mentoring RV technician trainees
- Comprehend and comply with federal, provincial and local waste regulations.
· Red Seal/Journeyman Ticket
· Gas certification is an asset
· Demonstrates strong leadership skills, and ability to communicate clearly and effectively
What we offer:
Moving allowance- Extended medical and dental coverage- RRSP Matching - Staff housing during transition to the Sunshine Coast.
Above Average Compensation:
$40-$45 per hour based on experience (Flat rate shop with a guarantee)
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com