RV SERVICE ADVISOR
Haley RV growing!! - We are Hiring Now!!
This is a full time position as the RV Service Department Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maximizing the efficiency, gross profit and productivity of the Parts and Service Department as well as ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. This position requires an individual with previous leadership experience as they will be managing various positions such Service and Parts Advisors, Technicians and Apprentices.
- Experience delivering the highest level of customer service in a fast paced environment
- Proven leadership skills and ability to successfully mentor team members
- Exceptional communication skills
- High attention to detail, proven time management, and organizational skills
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous RV/Automotive dealership experience.
- Monitor and improve the productivity of a team composed of service advisors and technicians through leadership, motivation and effective scheduling.
- Manage expenses of the RV Parts and Service department.
- Interact with customers and staff in a professional and courteous manner.
- Monitor quality control processes.
- Ensure that safety policies are in place.
- Understand the manufacturer’s warranty conditions and policies and ensures that they are observed.
- Administer warranty claims to ensure compliance with warranty policies. (Both Forest River and Aftermarket)
- Hire, train and motivate department staff reporting to him/her and ensures that they perform efficiently.
- Hold meetings of the departments he/she manages, at regular intervals.
- Make customer satisfaction a priority.
What we have to offer!!
We offer above average wages and bonuses -- benefits after 3 months – pension plan and RRSP all in a beautiful part of B.C!